Lots of bans lately

Junkaroo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

Re: Lots of bans lately

Post  Junkaroo on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:30 pm

WoW! Very good.
    I agree with you 100%
    Some players just don't get it.
    Those that don't understand English I slap them over and over when they set the mine.Guess what they get It lol.
    If that won't work I just kick them every time they spawn kill or set mine.It's like training a Dog.
    But if that won't work than you must ban them just that simple.

YES, I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN AND I THINK I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE
    Stop By in my forum and say HI.....http://clanooz.yuku.com/
    If quitters never win, and winners never quit, then who is the fool who said, "Quit while you're ahead?"
    Sandman
    Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

Ban list

Post  Sandman on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Kos Non Steam for spawn mining
    r3aL-kZz l Lqq lq lq Non Steam for Spawn Camping
    vlad Non Steam for spawn camping and Calling people a noob
    vlad only 2 kinds of people use the word noob Idiots and Cheaters. I didn't realize you were 2 people

Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

Lots of bans lately

Post  Sandman on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 pm

It appears as if people just don't want to understand. That Spawn Camping and mine is neither fair nor sportie, It is nothing more than cheap kills.
    And quite a few seem to think they are the best players just because they have more kills. That 90% of those kills are cheap spawn kills they still feel that they are right. To top this off these idiots like to call ME and other players Noobs. Well Guess what to all these idiots. First Off I have been playing half-life since it came out. And have never need cheats to win let alone to have fun. Which only come to point out that the only Noobs are the idiots that have to spawn camp and mine to get a kill.
    Until now I have been rather patient with people. But those days are nearing an end. I have Banned quite a few people in the last few days that I have been watching. I have warned them enough. I have written it in the MOTD and have a server message warning not to Spawn Camp and mine. And have Personally told them to stop.

If I have banned you and you feel I had no reason. Guess what I was watching as you set the mines or deliberately sat at a start point. I have a few others that I have warned and the chances for them have thinned out as well. Even for players that I have known for quite a few years. But the ban list will be growing with these people as well.
    One Player is Rex. Rex is a good player most of the time although a nutorious camper and satchel planter. Lately also having to be warned for spawn camping. The days for patience are over with. For every spawn camper and spawn miner you can multiply it by 2 every new round until you have a server full of idiots. And this will not be my server.

Sponsored content

Re: Lots of bans lately

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:58 am