Gametracker

Sandman needs Help

Sandman
    Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

Sandman needs Help

Post  Sandman on Mon May 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Hi all
    Most everyone knows how glad I am to help. And I have a problem, ok a few problems. My major problem is I can't say no. I love and respect you all too much to be able to say no. My second problem is my nerves which seem to be acting up again. So I have decided it is time for a little break. So where does the Sandman needs help come in? I need time for me. I need time to shoot and shoot the shit. When I am online. I will be less online in the next few weeks. I need to get back to painting and chilling. Need to write a few poems to the end. Things that I have been neglecting lately. It would be a big help. If I don't run into the need to say no and can't situation for the next few weeks. Man I love this clan. I would jump from the Brooklyn Bridge for you all. And thats why I need your help.

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Re: Sandman needs Help

Post  Gollum on Mon May 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Hi my friend,

I understand what u feel and i totally agree with you about that. If u need break, run for it : ur health is precious so u have to take care about yourself. If u need my help about anything i will do my best for you.
    Take time to do all the things u need to feel better Wink

Cu when u will have time my friend.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:58 am