Sadly Allie Cat is Gone She Passed

Junkaroo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

Sadly Allie Cat is Gone She Passed

Post  Junkaroo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:46 pm

To Our Dear Friends of ACR

Print

Sadly Allie Cat is Gone She Passed at around 2:15 EST today Sept. 22 2014:

She will be greatly missed by all her friends.

Good bye Allie we all love you very much.

You know my mom and that she recently had emergency surgery for a twisted colon. Since then, she has been recovering. It has been a slow process but until recently she was making good progress. About 10 days ago, she began to stall in her recovery, and 3 days ago she began to experience a lot of congestion. She had an appointment for her last surgical consult and when we got there her surgeon personally wheeled her across the parking lot from his office to the ER at the hospital. Now 3 days later, mom has been diagnosed with lymphoma and the doctors have said it is very involved and spread quite a bit. I could not for the life of me understand how someone that sees a doctor as often as mom does could get this sick this fast. However, it appears that mom was keeping a secret. She knew she was sick for some time (this is what she told me yesterday). That she has lived a long and happy life and she didn’t want to go thru the rigors of cancer treatment which would have made her life hell and maybe not even made a big difference. The doctors have said that she had less than a month left and will be coming home later today. Mom told me she was ready for this a week ago and I refuse to listen because I selfishly was not ready for this. She told me again yesterday and I think that I am finally in a place to accept that this is her decision to make and while I am still not personally OK with it, I do understand.

"It is our intention to keep ACR up and running, both HL1 and HL2 and that everyone is welcome to come and play as often as they want. Remember the good times when mom was there to shoot them in the head!"

From Tarzan
    TARZAN 1937: sorry to hear the news i loved allie like a sister. my best to klink and the entire family. TARZAN 1937. I will see you all in the game. TARZAN 1937: ☹️☹️♥️

From Killer One Time For Me

I am proud to say that Allie is my friend and she will be missed more than words can say. We love you Allie!!!!

From Ozean

<ACR> Ozean: i actully dont really know how to feel... i have lost family member that touched me less then this right now :/
    allie gave me a place to get my mind off things when times where hard

From War Torn Monkey

{V@G}{UK} WarTornMonkey: so so sorry to hear this please let her know i said we love her and tell her son the same

From The Swede

<ACR>TheSwede: i will miss her a lot she was so easy to get along with and cared fore everyone

From Black Cat

<ACR> Black-Cat: 4 once im speachless... Im drinking but still have no wall 2 rice against this...Sad

From Sandman

To
    Allie

The years of knowing you changed my life in so many ways. I have thanked you often but still not enough for being such a great
    friend. Your constant support in game and out were always a great proof of heart. I will miss your wisdom. So often you shared times that I only
    knew through history, but through your eyes. You somehow found beauty even in times of depression. At times you were ahead of your time and others lost in
    time and yet always with the times. If I had to pick a favorite time spent with you I would have to say every. I Salute you for the strength every soldier
    should have, for the pride that so few have, for the love that will be truly missed.

your Jerry "Sandman" Langdon

Evergreen
    ........ for Allie

All that those eyes have seen
    Faded to eternal Evergreen
    The hearts that have collided
    In which you so long resided
    Infusing like opium incense
    With a spiritual presence
    All that those eyes have viewed
    Forever from time ensued
    The subtle wisdom extracted
    From whence it inacted
    Gone like Sommer's green grass
    Not more than clouds that pass
    Crossing steel blue skies
    That remind of those eyes
    All that they have seen
    Faded to eternal Evergreen
    All that they shall see
    What has been and will be

©️ Jerry Langdon

You will be missed Bernice "AllieCat" Seeley

Thanks and kill ya later,

AllieCat & Killer & Klink

YES, I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN AND I THINK I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE
    Stop By in my forum and say HI.....http://clanooz.yuku.com/
    If quitters never win, and winners never quit, then who is the fool who said, "Quit while you're ahead?"
    Junkaroo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

Re: Sadly Allie Cat is Gone She Passed

Post  Junkaroo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Allie
    Post a reply
    2 posts • Page 1 of 1
    Allie

Postby TrIPpY » September 24th, 2014, 3:48 pm
    My sincere condolences. My thoughts go out to all family and all good friends of Bernice. I wish you all strength to bear the loss of this wonderful person.

I must say that i personally feel that this is a great loss to the "good people pool" on this world.

Though i have not been around a lot lately, Allie (as i know her) during all this time been (and ever since i met her) on my mind because I considered her (and still do) to be a wonderful and good person and i miss her dearly.

It won't be the same without you Allie.
    Rest in peace.

TrIPpY

Re: Allie

Postby Junkaroo » September 25th, 2014, 8:40 am
    Allie you will be missed more that we can think ! You where the most kindest person I have ever meet. Always had time to talk to who ever was in the game. We had many great conversations, You help when we needed help with anything. You also built the largest clan known to HL. For all this you have earned a place in Heaven ! Good by my Dear Friend. I think of you every day ! Gos Bless You Allie our Friend.

Miss you, Junk

Junkaroo

If quitters never win, and winners never quit, then who is the fool who said, "Quit while you're ahead?"

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:23 pm